1. What is Go Green SG?
Led by the Ministry of Sustainability and the Environment (MSE), Go Green SG (formerly known as
Climate Action Week) is a whole-of-nation movement to rally citizens, organisations, and the community
to take collective action towards a more environmentally sustainable and climate-resilient Singapore.
You can find more information about Go Green SG here.
2. How many activities are organised under Go Green SG?
Over 250 exciting activities will be held under Go Green SG. These include internal activities to
promote sustainability within their organisations, as well as external activities for members of the
Activities that are open to members of the public include exclusive and specially curated behind-the-scenes sustainability tours, learning journeys, events, workshops, youth activities, promotions, and
green challenges. Check out the list of activities on the “Our Activities” page.
3. Who are these activities organised by?
More than 100 partners from Government agencies, corporates, non-governmental
organisations, community and interest groups, and schools will be organising activities in
support of Go Green SG.
4. What are the type of activities that are available for registration?
Go Green SG activities fall under the following broad categories:
- Tours – Join these fun and educational guided tours to learn more about Singapore’s
- Workshops & Talks – Create sustainable items and learn more about how to care for our environment
through hands-on experiences and dialogues.
- Events – Go on a memorable sustainability-themed day out with family and friends.
- Retail, Dining and Deals - Shop and dine sustainably at your favorite brands and food outlets.
- Challenges - Take on sustainability-themed challenges and win attractive prizes.
- Initiatives – Challenge yourself and take the first step toward a greener lifestyle.
There are also many sustainability activities organised by corporates and schools for their employees,
students and stakeholders. While these are not open to the public, look out for updates from your
organisation or school for activities that you can participate in!
5. How would I know which activity is most suitable for me?
From family-friendly programmes and games to educational tours, members of the public will be able to
curate their own Go Green experiences based on individual lifestyles, personal interests, and goals! If
you require more information about the activities, please contact the respective organisers directly.
6. I want to sign up for a specific activity, how do I go about doing so?
The full list of activities can be found on the “Our Activities” page. You may browse by different
categories to find
activities that interest you. To sign up for an activity, click on the specific activity page followed by the
‘Register now’ button. You will be directed to the respective organiser’s page to complete the
7. Are the activities free or do I need to pay?
There are many
activities that are free of charge! For charged activities, the prices are determined by our partners. Some partners have offered exclusive prices for
their activities in support of Go Green SG, so do take this opportunity to sign up!
8. Do I need an account to register for an activity?
You do not need an account to register for an activity unless required by our partners.
You may find the relevant contact details on the respective organiser’s registration page. If you need
further assistance, please contact us on the “Contact Us” page.
10. How do I know if my registration for an activity has been confirmed?
The respective organiser will notify you to confirm your participation. If you need to reach them, you
may find the relevant contact details from the respective organiser’s registration page.
11. I need a refund / cancellation, what should I do?
As activities are organised and hosted by our partners, please contact them regarding refunds and
cancellations. Some partners may have specific terms and conditions for their activities.
12. I have some questions regarding Go Green SG 2023. Where do I send them?
You may submit your questions or feedback on the “Contact Us” page.
13. I would like to submit a proposal to organise an activity for Go Green SG 2023. How do I go about doing so?
Registration for partners who would like to organise activities in support of Go Green SG 2023 has closed. We welcome you to organise activities for Go Green SG next year!